cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with Brute! On #3 in 2 months

Highlighted

Having issues with Brute! On #3 in 2 months

I Was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues with the Brute as I am. I Got my first one in July as a replacemnt for my i580 since the insurance company didn't have another 580 to replace the defective one they sent me. I was more than excited to recieve the phone since i had been drroling over it for months before then. Worked fine for about a month. Then one day i went to open a message and the screen went completely white. I turned the phone off then on again and it was fine for about half an hour. Then when i closed it it went white again. This time i wasn't able to fix it and didn't have a phone for 4 days. Got my new Brute, which was refurbished, lasted about a week before it started to do the white screen thing again, except it wasn't permanent before i brought it back to the store, but by the time i had, my camera stopped working for no apparent reason! When i took it back to the store they said they were going to order me a brand new one. Picked this one up and almost immediately had the white screen effect going on and it's quite annoying cuz it'll last a little while and makes it seem like i'm not going to have a working phone. And they've all liked to shut off on me for no reason at all, battery fully charged too! I'll go hours without text messages and then realize i sent some and should have gotten replies. Half of the ones i thought i sent were stuck in the outbox while others had been sent, and the replies i ended up getting after i power cycled the phone. The print store said after 3 devices i was able to get a different type of phone,. but they apparently don't have anything to swap this out with and i'm apparently stuck with it unless i want to pay for another phone and extend my contract another 2 years! any suggestions?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat