cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOTOROLA PHONES

Highlighted
Wizard

MOTOROLA PHONES

WILL SPRINT HAVE ANY MOTOROLA PHONES FOR 4G?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: MOTOROLA PHONES

Good question.  I bet not, since Sprint barely carries any Motorola phones anyway.  I mean, Motorola is the only manufacturer for iDEN phones, and we know Sprint won't EVER offer us Nextel folks any decent phones anytime this century, if ever.

And as for getting something like the Motorola Droid or Incredible?  Forget it...those phones are locked up by Verizon.  The only way I see Sprint offering a 4G Motorola phone would be if Motorola suddenly pushes out Windows Mobile phones...and that's simply not in the cards anymore.

But hey, I could be wrong...I hope I am...esp. for those of us who still use and love iDEN.  Would love to have me some iDEN/WiFi/WiMAX...in say a Motorola KRAV package (like the one currently being offered in China).

Highlighted
Wizard

Well sprint did came out wiith one motorola phone at one time.

Highlighted

Like what? The Motorola RAZR?  2 1/2 years AFTER EVERY OTHER CARRIER HAD IT?

Or do you mean the Motorola Q, which they are still suck trying to peddle to people who aren't in the know?

Don't get me wrong, I think Motorola makes some of the best handsets period, bar none.  However, Sprint simply doesn't want to do business with them because it would mean that Sprint would have to fork over money up front.  They didn't have to do that with Palm.  Why else do you think Palm went into the toilet?

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes motorola phones r some good phones thats why i hpe that sprint comes out with some phones for 3g n 4g

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat