cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto G5 Plus upgrade

Go to solution
Journeyman

Moto G5 Plus upgrade

I am planing to upgrade from a moto G4 Play to a Moto G5 Plus and I will need to get a new sim card (because the new phone uses the smaller nano sim) from the sprint store but I am not the account holder so will the account holder need to be there for me to swap to a new phone that I already bought?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Moto G5 Plus upgrade

i believe they will need to be there since you will need to add that phone into Sprints database.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Ok thanks, what if they added me as a trusted user or whatever its called.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello KartTune! Thank you so much for contacting us. They can add you as an in-store delegate. Click here Account delegate and follow the instruction.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat