Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Q 9c Sprint TV error

Highlighted
Patron RnM
Patron

Moto Q 9c Sprint TV error

I tried to access Sprint TV on my Moto Q 9c phone. It told me that I needed to update it and to download the file named:

SprintTV_SP_15x_01025.CAB. I did that and installed it, following the props. Sprint TV started and ran fine until I tried to exit out of it. It said there was an error and did I want to send it to Microsoft. I did that and now when I go into Sprint TV it is frozen and will not start or allow me to exit. I tried re-installing the program from the link above. It did the same thing, installing fine, then allowing me to watch shows, but when I exit it gives me an error and freezes up. When I finally get out of the program, when I try to access it again it goes straight to the frozen page. Any ideas on how to fix this so it runs correctly?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Moto Q 9c Sprint TV error

Please send me a message with the error code that you get. You may need to have your data profile updated.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat