cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola X Pure Edition SIM Card

Journeyman

Motorola X Pure Edition SIM Card

Hi there, I have a Nexus 6 and I recently received the Moto X Pure Edition. My question is: Can I just swap the SIM Card from the Nexus to the Moto X Pure? Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Motorola X Pure Edition SIM Card

You will need to contact international support in order for them to ship one or visit a local Sprint Store a get a new UCCI Card, The UCCI card is the one you need to activate your MXPE

CZ2144LWC

SIMGLW446C

WW GEM LTE+GSM REM 4FF CSIM V5

Journeyman

Can you confirm that the: SIMGLW446C, SKU: CZ2144LWC, UPC: 019962040146 works with the additional micro sd card MXPE and the standard only memory MXPE? I have read that you need a different card if you have the MXPE with the additional micro sd card capacity ( which is the phone I have).  I had a different card sent from Sprint that did not work, but now Sprint is sending the card above.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Micro SD Card and internal memory on the Pure Moto X has nothing to do with the SIM Card. Sprint simply sent you a incompatible SIM like it did to me, I requested 2 SIMs from International support and resulted not being compatible with the phone. I ended up going to a Sprint Store to get the correct SIM Card mentioned above.

Journeyman

It should work. They uses the same model SIM card.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat