cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Motorola Q phone keeps shutting off

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Motorola Q phone keeps shutting off

My Motorola Q phone keeps shutting off. This is the second Motorola phone I've had to get from Sprint but not for the same reason. My phone has a full battery and it will just shut off. Sometimes I can turn it back on and sometimes I have to take out the battery and put it right back in. It will shut off at weird times. Just a little while ago it shut off while I was in the middle of a phone call. Advice???

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: My Motorola Q phone keeps shutting off

You are not alone. The phone is defective. I have a Q and will be replacing it with another phone.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: My Motorola Q phone keeps shutting off

Mine did that when it was brand new - 4 years ago.  With 4 years of use and wear, I'm suprised it's still going.

There are many great phones out now that you could replace your Q with - and after that many years you should have the full rebate available to you.

You can try taking it to a Sprint Service and Repair center, but I think they will advise you the same thing.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat