Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NExtel 8350i and my loyalty and my tep not working

Journeyman

NExtel 8350i and my loyalty and my tep not working

I have had my nextel 8350i replaced 4 times.. i called customer service.. and after being transferred 4 times. i finally got nothing out of it. Rep wanted me take the phone back to the store, and get replaced for the 4th time. i said no. so he transferred me to another person, they told me the same thing. i told them i wanted to cancel they told me the same thing.. we all know the store does not help they just tell you something you want to here to get to the next customer that is activating a new line of service. so i have decided i will be cancelling my service ... thank you sprint for your wonderful customer service you just lost a Sprint PREMIER customer..for whatever thats worth..

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat