cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X Pure Edition

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: New Moto X Pure Edition

Thanks Brenda! I think that answers our question.

Journeyman

But why isn't Sprint getting the Moto X 2014 in first place?  What can we do, short of leaving Sprint, to encourage Sprint to offer this phone?

Master

GKBULS1 - There is no new news on whether or not that device will be available. Please continue to check Sprint.com/newsroom for any updates. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Seems like Motorola didn't want to add band 41(spark)

And will not support it on sprints network.

But the first generation didn't have it either.

So maybe they are seeing that spark devices continue to have certain issues.

Real test will be the iphone6, how sprint network can handle.

Highlighted
Journeyman

But according to Anandtech and Droid Life, the XT1092 variant supports  the 41 band.

AnandTech | The New Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Review

Wizard

It's CDMA support Motorola isn't adding. It's not going to be available on Verizon too.

Wizard

How isn't that it's not on vzw when there's ton of pix and reviews with the Verizon logo

Journeyman

The Moto X XT1095 unlocked "Pure Edition" does not support CDMA nor Spark LTE bands. You can only use it on At&T and T-Mobile, though T-Mobile doesn't carry it. You can buy it directly from Motorola.

The Moto X XT1092 variant supports CDMA and LTE Bands 25/26/41 (Spark) but Sprint decided not to carry it.

The Moto X XT1096 variant is branded for Verizon.

The Moto X XT1097 variant is branded for AT&T.

Wizard

Yes, I heard that after I posted. I'm thinking it's a problem with Motorola phones and Spark.

Journeyman

no its not , it's Sprint just like Blackberry. Sprint said they would carry the New Z phone after the Z 10 and They didn't

Journeyman

I read where Sprint was NOT going to offer this phone to its customers.....if thats true I'm outta here

cant get the phone I want than Sprint can KISS MY BEHIND GOODBYE!

Wizard

If you really lime sprint service may be wait a Lil,I'm sure the phone will hit sprint at some point.

It might come faster then their LTE

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat