cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving pictures to SD card

Journeyman

Saving pictures to SD card

I have read the manual for the Motorola Razor v3m repeatedly and it says to select the picture then press the right soft key and select "move to" to move picture from the camera to the SD card..... but..... there is no "move to" option in the list. How do I get the pictures to the SD card?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Saving pictures to SD card

I have that phone as well. When I access the pictures , I make sure the picture I want to move is highlighted, then I choose options and then move to, then external memory. It is then saved to the SD card. I hope this resolves your issue.

Journeyman

As I already stated, there is no "Move To" option in the right softkey menu after I highlight the picture(s) I want moved. Normally I would not care so much but I have pictures of 3 day old grandbaby I cannot retrieve. I have even connected a USB data cable and downloaded various drivers to support data transfer for no apparent reason as I still cannot access the phone from my PC.

Journeyman

On the Razor you have the option of storing the pictures you've taken in one of two places on your phone: "In Camera" and "Saved to Phone". You can only move or copy pictures from "In Camera". Once they are in "Saved to Phone" they're stuck there forever (you can't even send them via picturemail). I recommend that you go to settings and make sure that you have it set up so that your pictures are sent to the "in Camera" folder when taken and not to "Saved to Phone".

From the main menu go to Pictures and Videos >Setings >Storage Location > choose "In Camera"

I have no idea why the Razor is made that way.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat