ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Samsung Sim Card Question

Journeyman

Sprint Samsung Sim Card Question

I need to transfer a video from my sprint samsung phone to computer, I have the cable, but do I need special software?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Sprint Samsung Sim Card Question

Staceykeating,

Depending on which Samsung device that you have, you should not need special software to transfer files from your Micro SD card.  If your device is an Android device, I would confirm first that your device is in  Disk Drive mode.  Also, I would confirm that USB debugging is off.  Again, this step is with Android devices only.  The steps to confirm this is to go to Settings>Applications>Developer and uncheck the box that says USB debugging.  If your device has ICS, the steps would be Settings>Developer Options>uncheck USB Debugging Box.  If these options to not resolve your issue, I'll need to know the make and model of your device and the operating system of your computer to further assist.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

its a sprint 4G GalaxyS

Does that help?

Wizard

Sure, so you are using an Android device.  I would try the above steps.  Also, is it a GalaxySII or GalaxySIII?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat