cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the future for Nextel Phones?

Go to solution
Journeyman

I sure wish I could figure out what the future is for Nextel.  It seems that the selection is going away and no new coverage upgrades.  I ended up with the I686 Brute but wish i had stayed with the I386.  I don't care what the Sprint policy on reception is but the phones I tested with the extendable antenna had the best coverage by far!  I really like and want the Direct Talk feature. I used it when traveling on a cruse ship and have been through a lot of hurricanes in the past where I wish I had had Direct Talk.   Before I buy another phone please for my family I wish Sprint would give me some comfort about Nextel.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

me too i have a 680 phone also tho am very dissatisfied with the signal strenght in alot of areas ive complained numerous times to customer service they said i need to switch to sprint phone because eventually sprint is doing away with nextell

Wizard

Two new devices have been announced...the Motorola XPRT and Motorola Titanium.  Review this forum for more info. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat