cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Mail Error

Journeyman

Yahoo Mail Error

I have a Moto Q9c. For months I've been sending and receiving emails from my Yahoo account with no issues. Last night, I started getting the following error message when I try and send/receive.

The following error occured while sending and receiving messages:

Cannot connect to the incoming mail server. Be certain that your login information is correct and then try again.

I know my login information is correct. I have deleted the Yahoo mail account and then set it up again. When I set it up, I will receive old email messages, up until the point I had the problem last night, but no new messages. I have deleted and re-set up a couple of times with the same result.

Can anybody suggest a fix for this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Yahoo Mail Error

On your device in the e-mail account settings ensure that the incoming server is pop.sprintpcs.com, is this is the incoming server then please call or chat in so that we may further assist you on troubleshooting this issue.

If this is not the incoming server please change the server and save the information. Then remove the battery for one minute, replace the battery and turn the device back on. Once it is back on attemp to access the e-mail if you are still having issues again, please call or chat in so that we can further assist you.

I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat