cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting contacts on Motorazr Red

Highlighted
Journeyman

deleting contacts on Motorazr Red

I am handing my v3 Red Razr to my niece and trying to clear out all of my contacts and pictures. I have been able to delete the phone book, the missed, outgoing and incoming calls.....BUT I CANNOT GET RID OF THE RECENT CALL LIST! Any help would be appreciated. I tried deleting them one by one and it says "deleting" but it doesn't delete them. Please help!

thank you.

Christine

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman
Journeyman

I have a red RAZR and just tried on my phone and deleting them one by one works for me. I would reset the phone. Instructions are on pg. 69 of the manual.

Select Settings/Security

Enter your lock code

Select Reset Phone

Read disclaimer and press yes.

This should reset the phone settings to factory default. I would also try powering the phone on and off (maybe even take the battery out and back in). Its possible that the phone is just hanging up and will delete the recent call history after you reset it and turn it on again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just did it and it worked!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me!

Christine

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat