cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i1, Im having problems when people try to call me walkie talkie

Journeyman

i1, Im having problems when people try to call me walkie talkie

My contacts tell me that every time they call me direct connect, they always get the message ""busy in data or unavailable""

is it just my phone?? or why is this happening always??

Im never on the internet or hardly txt messaging!

Please someone help Love the Phone, but just Hate to hear that -I been calling, but your "new" phone is not working

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i1, Im having problems when people try to call me walkie talkie

Look at your little world icon up in the upper right hand corner by the signal indicator and time.  If there are up and down arrows blinking all the time you are using data.  To prevent this from happening you need to turn off the sync option.  Hit your menu button and go to settings.  From there select data Syncronization, there turn off the syncronization for google and exchange active sync.  Then you need to look for any other app that is setup to update automatically(facebook, weather widgets, twitter etc). Make sure any thing that automatically updates is turned off. All of these things use data whether or not you are using them.  If this doesn't help i would take the plunge and call into CS and have them trouble shoot the phone with you.  Make sure though when you call you call from another phone other than your i1.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat