Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i850 sleep mode

Journeyman

i850 sleep mode

My i850 goes to a black screen after losing a call or leaving the flip open for a short period of time. I would prefer this not to happen. Does anybody know how to fix it. I assume it is a battery saver option but cant find it in the phone or the book.

Thanks

Dave

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i850 sleep mode

To control how long the backlight stays on: 1 From the main menu, select Settings > Display/Info > Backlight > Timer. 2 Select the number of seconds you want the backlight to stay on.

Ifyour phone is displaying a blank screen, the phone is frozen, or there is an error. follow these steps:

1. Turn off the phone.
  2. Remove the battery.
  3. Leave the battery off for 1 minute.
  4. Replace the battery.
  5. Turn on the phone.

if the phone continues to have this issue,you may need to take it to a service center.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat