cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i850 won't boot up.

Journeyman

i850 won't boot up.

I have the i850. I was using it this morning and I noticed that my background picture wasn't there. I have it set to alternate through all of my pictures. So when I tried to look at all of the pictures. They did not display. The phone said that each picture had expired. So I tried to delete one of them and it would not let me. Then the phone wouldn't do anything. The backlight never turned off when I closed it. It would not turn off either, so I took out the battery and put it back in. Now when I start it up, it just shows i850 on a white screen and does nothing else. Won't even turn off. Can I fix this or is it just time for a new phone? Thanks for any advice.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i850 won't boot up.

I would recommend that you take the device to your local Sprint store/repair center and so a technician the device. They will be able to determine if the device will be able to be repaired, or if it will be required to get a new device.

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue must be causing you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat