cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i890 Random Restarts/Rebooting

Journeyman

i890 Random Restarts/Rebooting

Is anybody else having major issues with the phone randomly restarting itself?  The phone can just be there in the holster and the phone will restart itself without reason...         

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: i890 Random Restarts/Rebooting

BigDogg795 wrote:

Is anybody else having major issues with the phone randomly restarting itself?  The phone can just be there in the holster and the phone will restart itself without reason...        

Oh dear, I hope it is just one unit.  First the i680 now problems with the i890 geez.

AFDOC

Journeyman

i suggest you call technical support immediately and if no fix return for another one.

Journeyman

Yep my wifes i890 doing the same, not a frequent as yours but rebooting for no reason.  Did you get fixed or swapped out?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having constant problems with phone rebooting itself while just sitting on the counter!  It also changes its voice to Spanish while the language selection on the phone remains English.  My phone was constantly dropping calls too, and Sprint replaced it with another i890 yesterday.  We'll see...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat