Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ic902 & Powersource $10 Data pack w/Picture Mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

ic902 & Powersource $10 Data pack w/Picture Mail

Hello,
I have talkedto quite literally 6 CSR's over the last three days trying to get Picture mail to work on my new ic902. Everytime I attempt to send a picture I get prompted to add the $5.00 Picture Mail package to my account. I want a Data package that includes this feature. I have been switched 6 times over the last three days between the $10 Powersource package to the Vision unlimted package and I still get prompted for the $5.00 charge - this is getting ridiculous! The last CSR I talked to today looked in the "Knowledge Database" and under the $10 Powersource package the 4th item she read was "Unlimited Picture Mail Included". I have waitied the 4 hours, power cycled my phone and am still prompted forthe$5.00 charge... I don't want to pay anymore than $10.00, are there Nextel CSR's that monitor this board? ... if so can one email me! Thanks!
Brian

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: ic902 & Powersource $10 Data pack w/Picture Mail

we are always here, let me see what i can find out, so you do have the vision package with teh EVDO in it right? (unable to see your account which is why i ask) we have 2 diff packages

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was wondering the same thing. I have the PowerSource EVDO Data Pack - 1000 Text Messages for $10.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i can seem to find anything about this specific error in out helpers, so do this
call in, talk to hybrid tech about it.
a) get them to reprovision your vision EVDO
or
b) Tell them that you want a clickit ticket submitted with the issue, and your issue will get fixed in 72h.make sure you get the ticket number for tracking purposes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

<div>hey if theres a fix were glad to hear about it:) because i havnt lol</div>

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you PM me the number for Hybrid? Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just to updated everyone, I did get my situation resolved. When you called in you must ask for the "PICPACK $0 Pricing", she said that the accounts aren't provisioning with Picture Mail for some reason. She re-provisioned my account with the above included and everything is fine now. Just thought I would pass that along, Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got off the phone with hybrid support and the rep told me pic mail is not included.

Highlighted
Journeyman

<div>that rep is incorrect, if you have the $10 or the $15, and pic mail is not working, tell them to add PICPACK0, only withs with the package. problem solved, i activaly just had a chance to try the solution and it worked like a charme:)</div>

Highlighted
Journeyman

<div></div><div><br><blockquote><div><div><br><blockquote><div><hr>Kris CS wrote:<br><div>that rep is incorrect, if you have the $10 or the $15, and pic mail is not working, tell them to add PICPACK0, only withs with the package. problem solved, i activaly just had a chance to try the solution and it worked like a charme:)</div><br><hr></div></blockquote><br><div>I mentioned the picpack0. He assured me I'm not supposed to get Pic mail with this plan. This is the exact plan I have: PowerSource EVDO Data Pack - 1000 Text Messages<br></div></div></div></blockquote><div></div></div>

Highlighted
Journeyman

The rep you were connected to is obviously wrong, and Sprint is at fault. Call back until you get someone that will listen to you. What I told you to do will work!
Brian

Highlighted
Journeyman

exacly and the code i wrong is exacly what they need to enter in

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat