cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ic902/Settings/Quick Flip Button

Journeyman

ic902/Settings/Quick Flip Button

Status light will not blink on the quick flip button when set to on.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: ic902/Settings/Quick Flip Button

LOL!

Journeyman

But seriously EB.... My 902's status light will sometimes stay on after taking off charge, I just plug it back in then unplug it, and it goes away. I never had or heard of a problem with it not working.

If you figure out what was wrong, let us know.

Von

Wizard

Or like what happens to mine sometimes when i get a voicemail and have read it, the status light shjould go off...it dosen`t, the fix i`ve found for it? Just go into MENU>SETTINGS/TOOLS>SETTINGS>display and find the setting for the status light, set that to off, then back to on, works every time to kinda "reset" the light from the "stuck-in-on" state it`s in. N9NRA P.S. Just trying to keep my IC902 going till i can do a proper switch to the really nifty I580 IDEN unit i have (again, thanx to will and lon...sorry for the brag ), the last attempt to swap out to that unit was "aborted after launch" after the swap got stuck. Not cool.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat