cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motorola phones please!!

Go to solution
Journeyman

motorola phones please!!

I am wondering why Sprint doesn't carry many Motorola phones anymore.  I live in an area where service isn't the greatest and I need to have a motorola phone to get good service.  The HTC EVO's have ok reception, but nothing like the Photon did...I don't want a slider phone so now I don't have any choices for a phone where I will have reception that will allow me to actually use the phone.  I would like to switch from my verizon to sprint, but without the availabilty of the motorola phones, I don't know if I will be able to do it.  Are there any plans for more motorola phones in sprint's lineup?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY
GrandMaster

Re: motorola phones please!!

unfortunatley the only moto phone to come out is the new LTE one...but its a slider..anywho..heres the forum for you

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/motorola/motorola_pho...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!