cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint data charges

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint data charges

should sprint be able to charge for data on picture messages if you already pay for unlimited text and picture messages?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: sprint data charges

Sprint seems to charge what they want and change your plan when they want. My bill is supposed to be 150.00 a month for two phone lines. I have been a customer for 2 yrs now. My bill has never been under 250.00 the most the charged was 523.00. They also just in March took money out of my bank account for my bill which was 239.00 (don't know y that much!) But, I never gave permission for them to take it. I had to go through alot to get the money back. Then they charged me 25 dollars for insufficient funds. They stole the money how are they going to charge me? Crazy. So, yes, they do charge you, but they are not supposed to. Chech your bill and plan all the time unless you want them to change either without you knowing. Surcharges are a bi***. Good luck fighting sprint on your ridiculous data charges. Oh they charged me 55 dollars in data fees and I had messaging also.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: sprint data charges

yea and i like the services just not how they figure there charges. im to the point that payin $175 isnt worth it. I will have better luck payin $50 a month for boost and dropping my services with sprint/nextel

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat