cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Comfort Buds

Journeyman

I will admit that when I first got my Moto Buds I was on the fence about the comfort level, but this soon changed.

Moto Buds.jpg

Photo provided by Engadget.com

Maybe it is that I have a big neck, im not sure, but at first it seemed a little tight, but after a couple of days it grew on me. Now i actually prefer it. the fit of the Moto buds are snug, not tight, just snug (I still cannot tell that they are on). this actually is a benefit and I will tell you why. Unlike other Bluetooth neck headsets this one does not slide around or fall off like the others I have tried. I can jump around, walk, drive, Etc. without having to worry about my headset falling off my neck. This makes the Moto Buds great for things like jogging or working out as well.

I use my Buds mainly for work, but they are so comfortable for me, that i normally just wear them throughout the day. I can do anything in them and they do not grow uncomfortable, or anything! The fit is perfect and the comfort is superb!

Your Product Ambassador Team!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”