cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Extreme Range

Journeyman

So I use my bluetooth headset about 10 hours or more per day! One of my biggest pet peves is that I lose connection when i go downstairs or into another room, or even outside when connected to my PC or phone. The amazing thing with the Moto Buds is that I get 150 foot range! Compared to most bluetooths that average around 33 feet, this is outstanding. I can go outside, downstairs, into other rooms and be perfectly fine. Now the other thing about this is that even my walls dont break up my connection like the other bluetooths that I have had. If you want to stay connected, these are bluetooth headsets you want! This headset will take you places you have never been before (Without disconnecting)

These headphones give me what matters most, mobility and reliability! Highly recommend based on just this alone!

Your Product Ambassador Team

And remember follow me if you want to see more reviews on the Moto Buds and many more devices!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”