cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final Thoughts Motorola Buds

Wizard

Capture.PNG

Its been a fun few weeks and these headsets really grew on me. In one of my other blogs I stated that I am not really a fan of BT headsets, nothing against them just never really got into using them. However, I love these

Moto Buds, I use them daily and they are really convenient, especially when driving. The battery life on them is phenomenal. I've only charged them two times since I've received them, right around 3-3/12 weeks ago. The call quality is clear and I've never experienced an issue where I couldn't make out what the person on the other end was saying even in a loud environments. I would say that one of my complaints is that music thru these aren't the best in the world its not bad but it could be better. all in all they do a great job and are easy to use.

Check out some of the user reviews over at Engadget as well as the full review at Android Central

Motorola Buds Wireless Headphones review - Engadget

engadget.PNG

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”