cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Motorola Buds - Connectivity to Count On

Sprint Product Ambassador

Have you ever had issues with Bluetooth devices losing connectivity based upon where your phone is on your person, or just losing the connectivity when you walk into another room? Ranking up there amongst my top annoyances would have to be that of losing my Bluetooth audio when my phone is in my back pocket. I have had a countless amount Bluetooth headsets over the years. Each one, when putting my phone in my back pocket, would somehow lose connectivity/audio when my Bluetooth was on my ear. The signal somehow did not want to wrap around my body or go through it, I suppose. A first world frustration, no doubt.

I am happy to tell you that this is not the case when using the Motorola Buds. I have been using the Motorola Buds for about a week now, and must say that my initial impression has me very pleased.

IMG_0340 (2).jpg

Motorola buds are a lightweight, stereo Bluetooth headset that sits around your neck. It has two adjustable ear buds (with three sets of ear cushions) that extend up via a cable to your ears. There are magnets that help keep the buds in place when they are not in use. The Motorola buds also have incredible battery life... up to 10 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby.

However, my favorite feature of the buds would be the 150 foot range! The range on these buds is incredible. Finally, I have found a headset that doesn’t lose audio when my phone is in my back pocket or in another room. I have been able to leave my device in my office and walk into the other side of the house while participating in a crystal clear conversation without losing any Bluetooth connectivity. I was also able to walk outside my house and to the mailbox while keeping the connection the entire time! This is something I have not been able to do with my other headsets. If range is important to you in a Bluetooth headset, this is the headset for you!

I have much more to write about the Motorola Buds, such as the great sound quality, etc. However, I will save such items for future blog posts.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.