cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Are Motorola Buds for you?

Sprint Product Ambassador

c700x420.jpg

Last month I received my Motorola Buds to try out and demo them to others. At first I was not for sure about them because they felt pretty stiff. For the last year I have been using my LG Tone+ and really loved them for their flexibility. The Motorola Buds are just as comfortable and at times I forget I have them on.

In the morning before I leave for work, I put them on and generally do not take them off till I get home later that evening. My Motorola Buds have been great for watching a show at lunch so that I don't disturb others. I now have them paired with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 2014 tablet and my Samsung Gear S smartwatch. With my Motorola Buds, I can leave my phone at home and connect them to my Samsung Gear S if I need to make a call while out without my phone...

654311sGwZqIAL.jpg.jpg

The controls are easy to locate for taking calls or adjusting when watching a show or listening to music streaming from Spotify. I have found myself more and more here lately walking through the grocery store with my Bud in while listening to music. I have also found them helpful for taking calls while in the grocery store too...

Visit a Sprint store and check out the Motorola Buds and see if they are the next premium HD audio Bluetooth headset for you!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.