cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Are the Motorola Buds comfortable? Yes!

Journeyman

buds-white-540.png

(source)
Out of all the ear buds I have used throughout the years, regardless of being wired or wireless, the

Motorola Buds are the, unequivocally, the most comfortable out of any of them. The way they fit in

the ear allows for secure listening to music while jogging, or binge watching Netflix on the toilet for

hours (don't ask). So, is this comfortability just in my head (I mean, literally, it is, but you know what

I mean), or is there a quantifiable reason I can wear these for hours on end, forgetting they are 

even in there? Here is your answer: Microadjustability.

"What is micro-adjustability and how do I make it work?

Each person’s ear anatomy is unique. That means that getting a good seal in the ear can be difficult
if designed for one size fits all. 

The ear tip on Buds actually swerves when pressure is applied to it. What this means is that when the
bud is placed into your ear, it makes very slight adjustments to locate itself in the proper direction
for your ear canal. This is great for fit and stability, it helps improve the quality of the seal to the
ear and as a result helps to increase the quality of the sound.

The best thing about it is that you do not have to actually do anything to make this work for you. Just
put it in the ear and let the buds do all the work." (source)

There you have it. The sweet, sweet caress of the Motorola Buds will make you say "I've had these in for

that long?!" when the device tells you the battery is running low. Seriously, though, if comfort is your game,

then you have to play with the Motorola Buds. You will not regret it.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee