cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Forgettable for the right reasons

Sprint Product Ambassador

There are accessories that you integrate in to your life and the way you use your mobile devices, and then there are accessories that you just add and they fit.  motorola_buds are the perfect "Add & Fit" accessory.

Why?

Wireless headphones can work for workouts, or when you are in a small office, or just lounging around your house.  What I've found most convenient with the motorola_buds is the magnetic tips on the ends of the collar.  The earbuds can sit on the end of the collar, either one or both, so you don't have to have the buds in your ear all the time.  And it's easy to just slip one or both in to your ears.  For a phone call, or to listen to music or a book, or watch a movie, they sit comfortably in your ears and deliver high quality but not overpowering sound.

I've found on more than one occasion that I've forgotten they are there, until I hear the jingle letting me know that a call is coming in. And on the other end, when I'm listening to music, they aren't blowing my ears off... I'm just able to enjoy the music and forget that I've got one of the cooler accessories that I've used in years.

D

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. sprintemployee