cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Meeting the Motorola Buds

Sprint Product Ambassador

After having reviewed mostly phones over the last couple of years, I was excited to recently have the opportunity to receive the Motorola Buds Wireless headphones to unbox and give a try. I am not much of a Bluetooth headset guy having had experienced less than exciting results when I tried them several years ago. Time has passed and technology has improved so here we go.

Fit

The Buds come with in ear cushions that according to the manufacturer will automatically reposition while in the ear for improved comfort and sound quality. The headphones extend from the receiver which hangs around the users’ neck and when not in use magnetically reattaches. It’s like magic!

Sound

With premium HD sound, the Buds should be great for the audiophile that longs to be untethered from the ever in your way wires that can become annoying to navigate around. Music on the go for me is my greatest appeal to trying these and something I will report back on with my next post after use. They claim to have a 150 feet range and 11 hours of battery time which should be more than enough for roaming the office, house or back yard.

Design

The looks of these headphones are impressive. There will be no doubt that you have them on since the receiver is around your next but after just a little time trying this out I do not think it will be a problem. The controls are also handy with rockers located on the left and right sides.

In the box

The Buds come with as variety of soft inserts to help customize the fit for maximum comfort. There is also a short cable included for charging. There is not a wall plug in included so be prepared to provide your own.

The Price

The Buds are a terrific entry level premium headset as they come at a low retail price of $69.99 (as of December 2014) on sprint.com.

I can’t wait to try them out and report back to you this week what I think. Stay tuned!

20141207_144546.jpg

20141207_144753.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.
#sprintemployee.