cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds - Affordable Quality

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have been using the Motorola Buds for a few weeks now and have been impressed, as they are an affordable, comfortable headset that offers decent sound.

buds.jpg

Compared with other stereo Bluetooth headsets, the Buds are priced at a mid-range price point of $69.99 (at the time of this post).

The Buds are lightweight and comfortable to wear, very simple to pair, and easy to operate. They have a neckband attached to two ear buds that reach up to your ears via wires. The ear-buds stick back into place on the neckband via magnets. The nice thing about this design is that you don’t even feel they are on you, as it is so lightweight and easy to forget you have them on.

The sound quality is pretty nice for the price. It offers clear HD audio, decent bass, and noise isolation. The bass isn’t the same as what you’ll get on a $150 headset, but for $69.99, it is pretty good. The Buds have three equalizer presets as well.

The battery life is great, offering 10 hours of usage time. It charges with a MicroUSB cable (included). 

The range is incredible, offering up to 150 feet. I discussed this in a previous post.

I highly recommend the Motorola Buds if you're looking for a Bluetooth headset. For me, I typically use this headset to listen to Spotify when I’m out and about, as well as to take and make calls. I really love my Buds and use them daily. Two thumbs up!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.