cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds Final Thoughts

Journeyman

I've been using the Motorola Buds for a while now and can tell you they are definitely worth the price of $69.99 on sprint.com. In my experience the headset is comfortable, reliable, long lasting, long range, and maybe most importantly: the sound quality is stellar!

The Motorola Buds offered me a great audio headset that I didn’t have to worry about charging all the time, or walking away from my phone. The battery life and Bluetooth range are second to none in my book. I couldn’t believe the first range test I did by leaving my phone inside my house, and walking to my back fence. It was only when I started to cross the street did it begin to lose connection! For any practical usage scenario, the Buds will have you covered no problem! The battery lasts all day as well. And if you only use it for a couple of hours a day like I do, you might not have to charge it all week! I never wonder if I’m going to make it through the day when I grab my headset in the morning. I just know it will!

Finally, as I’ve said before, the sound quality is great. I’m repeating myself here from previous blogs, but I think it’s important to know when considering a purchase of Bluetooth headphones. In my final words to you as a reader, I want to stress the all-around quality that is the Motorola Buds Bluetooth headset.

There are many options when it comes to Bluetooth headphones, and it’s imperative that you make a good choice. There are obviously cheaper options available to you, but really compare the value of what you’re getting vs the Motorola Buds. These Buds are not only designed well, they also provide a rich feature set and offer great audio reproduction. I can tell you from using multiple headsets for a while now, the Buds will stand up to any Bluetooth headset and perform admirably. Even against headphones that are TWICE the cost!

If you’re looking to grab a last minute holiday gift for someone who loves to listen to their music on the go, you can’t beat the Buds.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Motorola Buds

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.