cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds Hear what you want

Sprint Product Ambassador

ai8l-800.jpgThe Motorola Buds have impressed me with noise cancellation  I have used multiple Bluetooth headsets before and they cannot compare to the Moto Buds in this area.  I have had my windows down and have 1 ear piece in my ear and I can still hear a phone call or music in my ear, The other headsets I have had,  I would have to roll the windows up and turn the radio down.  After having these Buds for over 3 weeks and getting over the change in buttons from the LG Tone+ I can honestly say I am Impressed.  Try them out in a store you won't be disappointed they are a great set of Bluetooth head phones.   A bonus perk if you listen to music at work you can cancel out all of your co-workers chatter.

Thank you for reading!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”