• 150 foot extended wireless range--roam to the kitchen for a snack
  • Lightweight - 1.2 ounces
  • Comfortable wrap-around style
  • Adjustable Ear Stems
  • 10 Hour Battery Life
  • Magnetic tips
  • 3 EQ preset--for awesome sound

Overview

The Motorola Buds are a lightweight bluetooth headset with superior sound quality. Pause music to take calls with a touch of a button. Use easy access buttons answer/disconnect calls, control volume and music track selection. The unique style wraps around your neck keeps the weight of the battery off your ears. Ideal for mobility for just walking around the office or walking, biking, running or other outdoor activites. The magnetic tips keep the earbuds secure and out of the way when not in use. Pairing with bluetooth is simple, just turn on the headset and connect with your phone's bluetooth setting. If it's not connected, it's automatically in pairing mode.

My take

I have used the buds for a couple of weeks now and I really think the sound is great. They sound better than the plug-in type ear buds I normally use. The size of the headset is small and can almost completely be hidden by a shirt collar. The battery life is long enough that you can easily use them all day or like I do for a few hours over several days without charging. I do not like over the ear type earphones, so this style earbuds are my preference. My ears don't feel tired or get hot using the Buds. They come with 3 different sizes plastic tips which make them even more comfortable as you chose the right size for you.

Other Reviews

9.6/10 Engadget Users: http://www.engadget.com/products/motorola/buds-wireless-headphones/

Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-buds-review

Amazon.com 3.7/5 User reviews

The bottom line

If you are looking for an affordable bluetooth headset to listen to music, podcasts or audio books that is comfortable to wear and sounds great - definitely check these out!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.