cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds Sound and Battery

Journeyman

buds-white-540x540.png

I’ve been able to explore the features and quality of Motorola’s new headset: Motorola Buds.

“Features you say?” Yes, features! Like noise CrystalTalk cancellation, up to 150ft Bluetooth range (with class 1 device) and up to 11 hours of battery time. Okay, maybe you expected some of these features in a headset… but there is one feature I was a little surprised to find built into the headset. An equalizer! When I hear there is an equalizer on a device, I envision a whole complicated set of tweaks and controls to give you the perfect sound. Something like this:

Graphic_equalizer.jpg

Source: Equalization (audio) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, Motorola has taken all of the complexity out of getting premium HD audio for all of your music. There are three presets for adjusting the tunes in your ears. Here’s how it’s changed:

While the song is playing, press and hold the play/pause button down until you hear “Equalizer Changed.” That’s it! Cycle through the presets to fine tune your listening experience.

(For a deeper look into the button config visit: Streaming music on your Motorola Buds)

The equalizer is really just the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae of awesome sound. Okay, that was a weird analogy. What I’m trying to say is the Motorola Buds sound amazing. The audio comes through crystal clear whether its streaming music, watching movies, or taking a phone call.

I mentioned battery life above, but I want to reiterate: the battery life on these Buds are AMAZING. I don’t charge my headset for 2-3 days of heavy use. I take all my phone calls on my work computer using the Moto Buds, and then switch it over to my phone for the evening to take personal calls, and listen to music or watch Netflix. I was able to kill my headset’s battery in one day only once. And that was a looooooong day of continuous use, and multiple charges for my connected phone and tablet. Battery life is something I’m very impressed with for the Buds.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Motorola Buds

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.