cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds - Your Holiday Gift Solution!

Sprint Product Ambassador

It is that time of year…the time where we celebrate the holidays with our loved ones and have fun shopping for our friends and family. Of course, you’d love to get everyone on your list something special, but how do you do that without breaking the bank? Fortunately, Sprint has you covered with outstanding gift ideas at affordable prices. I have a recommendation for you, as one of the items Sprint offers is something I have been using for a while now… the Motorola Buds.

Capture.JPG

At only $69.99 (as of 12/3/14), Motorola created an affordable, stereo Bluetooth headset and appropriately named them “Buds.” Sure, they are comprised of two ear buds, but they also can easily become someone’s best bud.

Personally, I have been using the Buds pretty much nonstop for over a month, and have been extremely pleased. Below, I comprised a list of features I enjoy the most about the Buds:

Great sound quality - For the price, Motorola has packed some awesome sound into these Buds, offering HD audio, noise isolation, and three equalizer presets.

Lightweight and comfortable - Weighing at only 1.16 ounces, you won’t even realize these Buds are around your neck. Also, if you have long hair (as I do), you won’t have an issue with the buds getting tangled, as when they are not in your ears, they magnetically stick to the end of the neckband. In addition, there are several ear bud sizes included, so you can find the perfect fit for your ears.

Amazing roaming range -Travel up to 150 feet away from your device without losing Bluetooth connectivity. I have tested this many times, and continue to be consistently pleased with the results.

Outstanding battery life - The Buds provide up to 10 hours of battery life when in use, along with an impressive 17 days of standby time! Yes, I have tested this too, and it holds true.

Simple pairing - as with all Motorola Bluetooth headsets (per my personal experience), this device is extremely simple to pair. Even the most untechsavvy individual would be able to pair the Buds, including my mother, and that says a lot!

Cosmetic appeal - The buds can easily go inside your collar and go unnoticed. Most people don’t even see that I have them on. However, should they see them, the Buds have a nice clean, sleek look.

Price - The price point is very affordable for what the Buds have to offer.

I have been using the Buds for music, calls, conference calls (when paired to my computer), and podcasts. They have made a great companion to my device and suit my device media consumption needs quite well. I could not be more pleased, and give it 5 out of 5 stars. I know that if you were to purchase the Buds as a gift, the recipient would be your new best bud!

Happy holidays and happy shopping!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.