cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Motorola Buds are comfortable with great sound

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have been wearing the Motorola Buds for a couple of weeks now and I have really enjoyed them. They are so comfortable to wear around my neck that I forget they are there.

phphblkbp.png

This morning as I was leaving the house for work I was looking around for them when I realized I had them on already. I like to pair my Motorola Buds up with my tablet to watch part of a show or something while I am enjoying my lunch.... so is it a problem to have a Bluetooth stereo headset so comfortable that you forget they are there? I don't think so. I find myself often looking for them when I already have them around my neck.

Here is a video I found from Motorola with more information on the Motorola Buds

Christmas is around the corner and set of Motorola Buds would be perfect for someone looking for comfort and great sound at the same time. Go check them out and let us know what you think of them...

Thanks,

Blue

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”