cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Theme Parks and Moto Buds

Wizard

premium_audio.PNG

I've never really been into Bluetooth headsets as I didn't like the single ear or wrap arounds that were available years ago as I'd either forget them or just didn't like the way they felt. I know that there have been vast improvements in BT headsets over the years but I just never really looked into it. However I am really enjoying these Moto Buds as they have the same type of ear piece that you find on tethered headsets but without the tether. Plus these sit under my collar of my shirt and are virtually invisible so that's a big positive for me. I am a born and raised Floridian and one of the perks of living here is someone in your family works for Disney so we rarely if ever have to pay to get in. A few days ago we were at Animal Kingdom, not my favorite park but hey we were with our family so it was fun just spending the day with them. I usually don't like to carry anything when we are at the parks as it can be a pain to lug stuff around and in the past if I wanted to listen to music while we were walking I'd just hold on to my phone and tether up, usually that's not so bad but sometimes you bump into people and my phone has taken some spills and that can make your heart stop for fear that the screen is shattered but my wife on the other hand she'll take a small purse with her and with the Moto Buds I can start my playlist and toss my phone in her purse, nothing to worry about and what I love about the Buds is they way outlasted the device on battery life, I was never concerned about them dying or feeling like I'd only get a couple hours on them, they lasted all day and out lasted the device!

Specs.PNG

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.