cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors* – Unboxing the Motorola Buds

Sprint Product Ambassador

A strong believer in hands free phone for driving I have always used a Bluetooth headset.  After losing so many of those little Bluetooth earphones my daughters did get me the LG HBS700 headset that you wear around your neck. It has been great and I am happy to see that Motorola has come out with a similar design: Motorola Buds.

buds-unboxing.png

The device can be comfortably worn on your neck:

Pairing to a phone is very easy, just like pairing with any other Bluetooth device.

When I drive, if there an incoming call, I would put one of the ear phone into my ear then press the answer call button, voila.

The Buds design is pretty slick. The device may be small for those who have big neck size. For me it is perfect.  The device does not come with a charger but it takes standard micro USB charger and I am sure you have one or two spare around the house.

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”