cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data streaming problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

Data streaming problems

I am having issues with data streaming apps like sprint tv, pandora, youtube etc. Pandora and youtube work with wifi on. I have tried to unistall and reinstall apps. I have spoken to two different people from Sprint technical support. I hard reset my phone 2 times, updated profile and prl. Also I tried pulling out the battery. The Sprint tech suggested I return the phone and exchange it where I purchased it. I returned to the Sprint store and was told it was a known issue with the Photon. Also I was told it would work properly in 4g. Unfortunately I don't have 4g here. Has anyone experienced this problem or heard of when an update is scheduled to come out? Thanks in advance!

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello ~ 2.4.2. I have an Samsung Epic 4G ~ perhaps therein lies the prob .

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having similar issues on my HTC EVO LTE. When on 3g Pandora and Google Music will not work. I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with support and we tried mutliple things with no luck. I was told to take my phone into the store because there may be an issue with it. It worked about 1.5 weeks ago no problem. Just suddenly I cannot stream anything on 3g.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you upgrade the software on the phone? I did and for some reason, Accuweather Platinum cannot find my location vis the phone's GPS,  even when I am outside.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I did an OTA update after that all of my streaming came to a hault on 3g. No issues with GPS though.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat