cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Text Messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Delayed Text Messages

Has anyone had any problems with their Motorola Photon 4G with delayed text messages. I've already called into customerservice 6 times about this problem and all they want to do is is switch it out for another phone plus im on my second Photon. Any advise, im really not a happy customer.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Delayed Text Messages

Same issue on my Photon 4G. I stopped receiving text messages around 8:30 and then was hit with a dozen just after midnight. All of them had been sent in the previous 4 hour window.

Wizard

Kris852,

Delayed messages can be frustrating. I would like to look into this for you. You said that you have called into customer service. Did they do any kind of troubleshooting? If so what has already been done? Can you tell me your zip code so I can make sure there are no delays in the network in your area?

Thank you

*Stephanie

Journeyman

Tech Support does all of the same troubleshooting every time. Update the prl, profile, take the battery out, factory reset, send test text messages then its 2 weeks later that it all happens again. I have a airrave at home to and was told this could happen but it also happens when im away from the airrave. I've asked for a new device and I get no where.

Wizard

Kris852,

I have some other troubleshooting I would like to try. Can you please provide me with your zip code and cross streets?

Thank you

*Stephanie

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat