cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the jump on the new Motorola Photon 4G at Walmart

Highlighted
Wizard

Click this link for more information - Walmart has it up for pre-order already with a price tag of $159.99 on a two-year plan. That's $40 less than the $200 price tag Sprint announced.

In case you're late to the party let's recap what the Sprint Motorola Photon 4G exactly is. This 1GHz Tegra 2 dual-core Android packs 1GB RAM, 4.3-inch qHD display (540x960), Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 16GB built-in storage (supports up to 32GB), 8-megapixel rear camera, front VGA camera and 4G WiMAX connectivity.

6 REPLIES 6

Amazon has the same preorder deal.

Wizard

This is sweet!

Journeyman

I had a question.  Before I try to order through Walmart (already tried through Amazon and basically told me I dont qualify. I'm guessing because Amazon doesnt take in account being a Sprint Premier Gold user), I know they use LetsTalk.com  to discount their phones, and LetsTalk says in order to qualify for an  upgrade you need to be 22 months into a 24 month contract.  Does that  mean I will not be able to get the pre-order discount seeing as I'm only  13 months in and I dont qualify for upgrade through Walmart or Amazon,  but I do through Sprint.  I would like to pre-order the Photon,  especially since my EVO 4G has been acting up ever since the 2.3  update.  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Wizard

Re: Get the jump on the new Motorola Photon 4G at Walmart

Not sure when your are eligible but I just checked mine on Amazon and it's OK

Amazon1.PNG

Journeyman

Re: Get the jump on the new Motorola Photon 4G at Walmart

Strange...I'll try again when I get home from work.  Hmmmmm....

*EDIT*

Just tried again, Amazon is still telling me "The service type you have selected doesn't  match with carrier records. Please remove the phone from cart and change  the service type on the phone detail page to continue shopping. We  apologize for the inconvenience."  Guess I'll give Sprint a call in 1-2 hours since they are currently experiancing an outage...

Wizard

The price went up at Walmart as well as at Amazon to $180

I just checked. Can someone else confirm?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat