cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI audio help needed

Highlighted
Journeyman

HDMI audio help needed

First off, I love this phone. However, when I (mirror) connect my phone via hdmi to my lcd tv, I get a great picture but the audio is so choppy it renders the playback unwatchable. This happens regardless whether the content is coming via wi-fi or videos on the phone itself. Content view on the phone is fine with audio and video, it's only when mirroring. Is there some audio setting I could check or any ideas as the a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: HDMI audio help needed

marmoset58, Have you tried a different usb cord or adapter? Or possibly a different hdmi port on your tv?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thx for the reply and sorry for the delayed response, I was waiting for a Motorola HD dock to see if that would solve the playback issue. It doesn't. Two different HDMI cables, Three hdmi ports on TV and nothing works. Playback is one second sound one second silence continuously, regardless of the audio type. Video is fine. I love the phone but the hdmi out was the deciding factor for me in choosing it, so I hope this can be resolved somehow. Thanks again for responding.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i was haveing some trouble with this.  I ended up running a headphone male/male cable from my headphone jack to my surround sounds audio in jack and that solved my problem.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat