cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to remove battery to power phone back on

Highlighted
Journeyman

Had to remove battery to power phone back on

Ok so I've had the Photon for about a week now.  I shut the power off and plugged it in to charge last night and this morning when I tried to turn it on it wouldn't power on.  Took the back cover off (which isn't that easy to removef) and pulled the battery out.  After putting the battery back in it powered up back to normal again.  Is this a known firmware bug for this phone?  I already have the latest firmware version and everything is up to date (so please spare me the instructions of how to update the phone because I already know all of that).  If this is a firmware bug I hope someone who works for Sprint can report this for me because it's a very annoying problem to deal with (especially if it starts happening too often).

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is an issue with the phone not being able to turn back on after it's idle or sleeping where you need to pull the battery, this issue has been reported to Motorola.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat