Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just ordered my Moto Photon

Wizard

I just ordered my Motorola photon

As gold member, you can order the phone by going to sprint.com/buyphotonfirst

You cannot do it if you go straight to your account

Tags (3)
23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you very kindly sir!   Done and done!   Huzzah!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here...2-5 days??? i thought that they would be shipping overnight!!

Highlighted
Wizard

I just check the order status

MOTOMB855Motorola Photon 4G12011-07-28
Status:Your  order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5  business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call  866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or  9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

Hope they speed up things and ship it today!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

agreeded...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know the link to order Photon 4G for SP Everything Plus Plan? Please help!

Highlighted
Wizard

I am on similar plan and was able to order

just go to www.sprint.com/buyphotonfirst

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks but when I checked out, it asked me to create a new account instead of using my existing account. I think it used to have this kind of issue when I first ordered the EVO 3D.

Highlighted
Wizard

If you are on a single plan and just ordered the EVO 3D, you may not qualify to order the Photon unless you return the EVO 3D.

In my case I was up for upgrade since 06/01/2011 but did not want to get the EVO 3D.

My rooted EVO is running Sense 3.0

Highlighted
Journeyman

I add additional line with Photon 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

By the way, do you have to make a new account or use your existing account? The checkout system does not recognize EverythingPlus account at this time, it only alllows customers with regular "Everything" account, not Everything Plus.

Highlighted
Wizard

If you are up for upgrade it should not be a problem

or can call and order. I just hope you don't talk to the lady in India who could not help me this morning.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat