cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Photon call/text issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moto Photon call/text issues

My Moto Photon is not receiving calls or texts in a timely manner.  I have talked to multiple tech support people, supervisors and Sprint Cares representatives. They don't care. People cannot get in touch with me as my phone does not even ring and I receive texts days later. It is absolutely ridiculous that we are paying for a service that we are not receiving. I have had 2 replacement phones with no help. I am told that everything is great in my area and they cannot see problems on their end. I am TIRED of the text not sent red x and having to take my battery out and 3-5 times a day to see if I have missed something important. I keep getting credits and "It's not our problem." I tried to get out of my contract and they said it would be the full $350 which I think is RIDICULOUS. I have lost all faith in Sprint and would not recommend their services to anyone. They simply don't care about us.  Has anyone been able to get a solution for this?  I saw a forum on here where several of you were experiencing this same issue.  It would not let me post this in that chat. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the exact same problem! I had to use my neighbors phone two weeks ago to call 911 for a man in my backyard. They don't care and all I ever get is a call back, that I miss, and they just say "ok we'll keep the ticket open." They haven't so much as waived my bill or even a discount even though I' cant use the service I pay for. I'm ready to leave sprint after 8yrs. I also have a Photon. I just posted a dicussion BTW

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had this problem with my Photon before as well, and the only thing that fixed it we restarting it. If that doesnt work, follow these steps:

1. Go to: Settings<Wireless networks<Mobile network settings<Network mode< and make sure it is on "Any CDMA"

2. If that doesn't work, go to: Battery and data manager<Battery mode< and select "Performance mode"

3. If THAT doesn't work, go to: Location and security settings and check "Use wireless networks"

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat