cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Photon Pre-Release Software Testers Needed

Highlighted
Wizard

Motorola and Sprint are happy to announce a future pre-release* opportunity for the PHOTON 4G, before it is officially released to all customers. We are recruiting 1,000 PHOTON owners to test and provide feedback on future updates.

This registration period will be open until we receive our limit of qualified applicants. Note that you must be a member of the Motorola Owners' Forums to register. If you're interested in testing and want to take part, just join Motorola's community now and then fill out the short Motorola Feedback Network registration form.   When specific opportunities become available you will receive additional info via email to register for a particular Photon opportunity.

Please note that registering with the Motorola Feedback Network will not guarantee you'll be among those testing the software update as testers will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis, and on valid registration responses. Selected users will receive additional information to prepare for the update via email when the trial begins.

Thanks!

Motorola and Sprint Community Managers

* Motorola Software Pre-Releases are final software checks, with a limited group of users, before upgrades/updates are provided to the general public. Software tested may be no different than what other users receive, once testing is complete.

**Please check back here for updates on general availability.

4/25/2012 Update:  Motorola is once again offering this opportunity for Photon owners!  Please register at the links above. 

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Thank you for the info, I will register.

Time to get another Photon for testing!

Will trade my backup phone EVO 4G

Wizard

Re: Motorola Photon Pre-Release Software Testers Needed

I'm getting that the registration is closed.  Desi is looking into it!

Wizard

Fixed...let me know if you have any other problems!

Wizard

Comments are closed on Moto site, but is this testing for ICS?

Wizard

No, I don't believe this is for ICS. 

Wizard

Thanks!

Journeyman

Hopefully at least 1080p video recording will be one of the enhancements.

Journeyman

I hope this relates to ICS, because I'm getting pretty impatient, as I'm sure are many others. 

FWIW, my key apps have been ICS ready for a few months now. 

Keep up the good work - just faster.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat