cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Photon Q 4G has a glitch....

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Motorola Photon Q 4G has a glitch....

Halcyoncmdr123, I understand it should work, but then i get the VSNCP Registration error after fixing this.  Not all the time, but frequent enough.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ryan, what Halcyonmdr123 says is that it’s a known issue where we do not have a permanent fix for at this moment. It will happen after a data profile or network update and you then need to follow the steps to manually adjust your user name. Is your phone set to CDMA only? This apparently seems to help.

Motorola and Sprint are working on a solution, but no exact date yet when it will come out. I know that's not the answer you want to hear and I also understand it’s annoying you have to manually put the required data in, but we do not have a better answer at this moment.

*Mark

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand.  I've done all of these steps.  In the mean-time, I've changed it to CDMA only and disabled the LTE in case the buildout of that system is affecting it.  I found that this problem is also occuring on another Photon Q on out account too since the same time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please let me know if that helped. I wished I would have a permanent solution. If a permanent solution is provided I will let you know.

*Mark

Highlighted
Journeyman

It didn't make a difference.  The same registration error message popped up again today with just CDMA and no LTE enabled.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will connect that back to our tech support people. If I have more news I will let you know.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Heads up that I also have this error!

-Stephen

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not get an error message, but i can not receive pictures through a text.

Highlighted
Journeyman

the answer is here, you need to scroll all the way up and view this original post....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Negative. That solves the MMS problem, not the NSVRC error (or whatever it is, I can't be bothered to look now). This still seems to have no solution.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i don't know if this corralates with anyone of you...but i've noticed when i get this "VSNCP Registration Response Error"...all i do is reset my phone and once the phone resets, i get a bunch of updates available on the Apps Play Store????  but prior or when I get this Response Error no update are shown?????  So then i do all the following updates to my apps...then i wouldn't get any errors till some other app needs an update...then i get this Response Error again....reboot the darn phone...and wa-la....new updates to apps available????   Hmmmmm....and i seeing a pattern here????

Highlighted
Journeyman

hi,

i just received that message today.  vsncp registration response vsncp error 8:p gw reject. i was told it could be an app i installed but i uninstalled and it still appears.  i just brought my cell days ago pls help

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat