cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTA update 4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_6

Journeyman

Just received the above update - can anyone from Sprint tell us what fixes this update includes? (It is not in the version history page for the device yet).

Also, had no 3G data services after install (and reboot). Had to update profile to get data working again.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: OTA update 4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_6

The most recent OTA software update Sprint/Motorola released was 4.5.1A-1_SUN-154_6. 

Journeyman

Re: OTA update 4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_6

I received the same update last night. Houston area, but my 3G worked fine after it came back up.

Phone seems a little sluggish after update. The boot up seems to studder a lot on the motorola pulsing symble and the sprint video, but it boots to the main screen in half the time.

The thing I noticed as it says in other forums is the video on talk is now availible.

But my phone did 3 reboots after phone calls with wifi on last night so that is not fixed at all. I'm just going to trade my phone in and hope for the best.

Journeyman

I got this version by clicking 'update motorola software' - if 4.5.1A-1_SUN-154_6 is the latest OTA software update how did I get this?

Looks like it includes a new Webtop version (WT-1.2.0-160). Don't know what else changed. Seems other people are reporting receiving this update on the Motorola forum.

Wizard

We're following up with Motorola and will get back with you soon.

Journeyman

Any update on this issue?  I really want to download this 198_6 update.

Journeyman

This just got pushed to my phone.  I think others are getting this update too. OTA Update 45.3.6.en.US is 198_6.  Not sure what this fixed though.

Journeyman

That update isn't coming to my phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat