cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photon removed from store?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Photon removed from store?

I've been looking to upgrade a phone on my account and had been looking at the photon, I come to the online store to purchase it, and it's now gone. I saw it there just last week. Where did it disappear to?

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: Photon removed from store?

You are right, the Photon is gone!

May be Sprint is planning to get the Photon Q very soon (rumor mill)

Journeyman

I called Sprint about the same issue and they told me that the Motorola Photon is out of stock, but as soon as they receive more it will be back on the website. I know that Sprint stores have it in stock though.

Journeyman

I was able to get one at the BesyBuy Mobile store w/o an issue a week ago.  Other then that it needs to be sometime charged twice a day - I like it very much.

Journeyman

It is gone because it does not work - run from this phone

Journeyman

I've had one for over a year and use it in Public Safety. NO issues whatsoever.2 day run time with moderate use if you set power management up right. Sprint has sunsetted this phone so the only way you'll get one is from old stock

Journeyman

The phone is absolutely garbage. Had mine for 1 year and three weeks and it died. Have had to hard reset at least 6 times in the last year. Needed to have battery pull and reinstalled on a daily basis. Motorola needs to get out of the cell phone business. I've had this and a Q9C Motorola. The products do not last.

Last decent Motorola phone I had was a Nextel i605. I'd be using that, but I found out that Sprint in their infinite wisdom is terminating the iden system from their available coverages. Currently back on my 4 year old Blackberry 8330. No 3G, no wi-fi but at least it still works reliably.

Next phone will be a Samsung Galaxy S-3 (probably from a new service provider). Sprint's customer service has descended from bad to abominable.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING MOTOROLA!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

FYI: Blackberry Curve 8330 has 3G (EV-DO Rev. 0).

Journeyman

I am waiting to see what they have available in July when it's time for my upgrade...  this is BS, my phone doesn't play Youtube videos anymore, won't alert me to updates, it will ring but not very loudly and my biggest gripe is I have an email waiting that has a very important video that I can't play on my PC and my stupid phone won't access it either...  Thinking about going back to my old bberry curve from Tmo (jailbroken) until my upgrade. 

Journeyman

I am waiting to see what they have available in July when it's time for my upgrade...  this is BS, my phone doesn't play Youtube videos anymore, won't alert me to updates, it will ring but not very loudly and my biggest gripe is I have an email waiting that has a very important video that I can't play on my PC and my stupid phone won't access it either...  Thinking about going back to my old bberry curve from Tmo (jailbroken) until my upgrade. 

Journeyman

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat