cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving problems. On Motorola photon 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Receiving problems. On Motorola photon 4G

I Been having the Motorola photon 4G about two years now. Since yesterday Ibeen experiencing    delay in receiving text message like hours later or not at all. I have when to sprint support and I have did everything to try to fix  the problem but it has not work , and it very frustrating. I have realized now it only towards a certain person who have a&t and it only been like this about 48 hours. Can anyone help me please ?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Receiving problems. On Motorola photon 4G

I have had the same problems.  This is my second Photon and I am calling Sprint and telling them I don't think I should have to pay for a different phone.  This  phone has been junk since I got it.  I have tried factory and hard resets, still no improvement.  I have to get another phone and quite frankly I can't afford to upgrade.  This is the only problem I have had with Sprint and I have been a loyal customer for 12 years.  Good luck to you.

Highlighted
Wizard

Lokitamor

We're here to help. Sorry to hear about your current concerns with texting. The information you've share was helpful. Is the concern with all texts to/from AT&T customers or just one contact who has AT&T? Also when you spoke with Sprint support, was your profile updated (http://bit.ly/16C0azJ)? Let us know. Our Social Care team looks forwards to assisting you.

Ruth E 

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

TNbornOHraised

Thanks for posting for assistance. Is the concern you're experiencing also related to texting your contact who have AT&T? Please share details of what's happening with your Photon 4G. We're here for you!

Ruth E
Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

THank you and yes it only towards that certain person who have a&t everyone else Can received fine Now.

Highlighted
Wizard

Lokitamor

Sorry for the delay in response. Since last posting, are you able to text friends & family who are current AT&T users? Please advise.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Since the delay I have been able to but now I am not . It been on and off with the not receiving text or delay of text or even receiving certain ones. And so far it is only towards one person who have a &t by the way it is the only person on my phone with a&t

Highlighted
Wizard

Lokitamor

Let's take care of this concern offline. Please send me a private message with your:

• name
  • phone number
  • pin code/security answer
  • cross streets and zip code
  • date problem started
  • AT&T phone number

Thanks in advance for your information.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat